For my family members not here in Houston I am going to update this blog as long as there is electricity. I am going to try to video things and take pictures as long as we have electricity. For now here is the plan for all family members in the area:
As of lunch time tomorrow Mom will come and stay with us until there is an all clear. Linda will be going to Terri's until there is an all clear. Terri will also have her mother-in-law at her house as she is recovering from surgery and lives in an evacuation zone. Ross and family will stay at their house and provide all the cooking as long as we can all get to and from each other's house after the storm. Ross' grill will be in overdrive if we loose electricity.
All have planned to stay here as requested by county officials. They have indicated that only those in the evacuation areas should leave. The rest should "shelter in place". If it appears that we will go for a long time without electricity we can evacuate, however, everyone must remember that I am married to a survivor and as long as I listen to him I believe we will all be survivors no matter what the circumstances. He knows how to survive without electricity and thinks I am a wuss when I say I can't live without A/C.
More to come tomorrow morning.
As of lunch time tomorrow Mom will come and stay with us until there is an all clear. Linda will be going to Terri's until there is an all clear. Terri will also have her mother-in-law at her house as she is recovering from surgery and lives in an evacuation zone. Ross and family will stay at their house and provide all the cooking as long as we can all get to and from each other's house after the storm. Ross' grill will be in overdrive if we loose electricity.
All have planned to stay here as requested by county officials. They have indicated that only those in the evacuation areas should leave. The rest should "shelter in place". If it appears that we will go for a long time without electricity we can evacuate, however, everyone must remember that I am married to a survivor and as long as I listen to him I believe we will all be survivors no matter what the circumstances. He knows how to survive without electricity and thinks I am a wuss when I say I can't live without A/C.
More to come tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment