Recently our garbage retrieval company for the subdivision was change. With this change everyone was given this huge brown trash can that allows automated pick-up of your trash. Can you believe that even trash pick-up has become high-tec?
Daniel was down playing at his friend's house and the mother had just finished cleaning the garbage can (with bleach). The boys thought it would be a good idea to just take a little swim. When I got down there to bring Daniel home this is what I found. About that time one of the more sophisticated neighbors drove by in her option loaded Suburban and gave us quite a look. We try not to be white trash around this neighborhood, but sometimes you just have to give the others something to talk about.
Daniel was down playing at his friend's house and the mother had just finished cleaning the garbage can (with bleach). The boys thought it would be a good idea to just take a little swim. When I got down there to bring Daniel home this is what I found. About that time one of the more sophisticated neighbors drove by in her option loaded Suburban and gave us quite a look. We try not to be white trash around this neighborhood, but sometimes you just have to give the others something to talk about.
No comments:
Post a Comment